CATEGORY: Gineris Clients
Xero and Loft47 for Brokerages Unit 1
Course Access: Lifetime
Xero for Loft Users
- In this series, we’ll share best practices for operating your brokerage using Xero and Loft 47
- Since you’re new to both, we’ll help you understand and utilize the time-saving features of Xero
- We’ll help you to know what to do, and what not to do.
- We’ll walk you through real workflow to help you and your brokerage succeed.
If you’re attending these series, we assume:
- You are going live or currently are live with Loft47
- You’ve completed or are completing Loft47 webinar or eLearning sessions and/or individual training
- You have an active Xero account or are about to create your Xero account.
- We also assume you are NOT an accounting professional, and that you may find accounting confusing, painful, boring, or all of the above and so we will teach workflow; not accounting.
Session 1 Learning Objectives
- Leverage the Power of the Xero Dashboard
- Perform “Quick Checks” to keep your books accurate and up to date
- Finish your Organizational Settings
- Invite Users into your Xero Account
- Format Invoices
- Update Xero Email Settings for your recurring Agent Desk Fee invoices
- Complete your Setup to Print Checks
- Understand your Chart of Accounts
- Add Banks into Xero
- Use Tracking Categories to view totals by Office or Agent
- Create default settings for Contacts and use Contact Groups
- Choose how to get pre-Xero data into Xero to have a more complete picture of your financials